WELCOME TO CINDY & JULIA'S BLOG!

Thanks for checking out our personal blog. Here, we write about what we're cooking, crafting, and otherwise doing with our lives. We hope you like it. If you're interested in learning more about our business, Crafty Broads, please visit www.craftybroads.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

This Barely Qualifies as a Post.

Before I write my lame paragraph about why I haven't posted, quick, do one thing for me, ok? Post a comment and tell me why you read this blog. I have no idea who my audience is or what you want to hear. (more recipes? more rambling? both?) and I need your help. So please. Go now. I'll wait.

Seriously. You went and commented, right? Right??? (You guys know google stats tells me how many people read this post, don't you? I'll know if you didn't. I won't know who you are, per se, but I'll know. And more importantly - you will. I promise I'll never try to force you to comment again, ok?) Good. Carry on.

I know! It's been a week. I have pictures of something yummy on my camera to share with you as soon as I can muster up the energy to upload them here and then write about it. It was a busy week, wherein I madly wrote and edited and got other people to edit a blog post and went through 1100+ wedding pictures to put into said post about our wedding which will appear next week over at A Practical Wedding. I finished that late Thursday night and then dashed out of town for a quick weekend visit to St. Louis, which entailed a surprise 60th birthday party (hi, mom) and an equally short visit with my best friend ('sup yo?) and I was also trying to get at least a basic draft of our crafty broads website up (obviously not done yet if you clicked that link)... so no post happened over the weekend either.

But tomorrow? Tomorrow I'm done work at noon. I suppose I could manage to throw some pictures up here and blabber on about them. And you? You can comment again tomorrow, if you like.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Ok, I'll go first. (Because I see 14 of you have read this and NOT commented...) - is it because you couldn't do it anonymously? well guess what? I just turned that on, so go ahead. Comment without identity. Thank you.

ddayporter said...

I read this blog because I found you via APW and I'm just interested in what you have to say. also I likey recipes! :)

Megan Masching said...

As a friend from a former life I am interested in your opinions & I really do think that y'all are terribly talented at all things crafty. :) I like new ideas for things that I haven't tried, or a new approach for the things that I have. .
I hope that helps!

Trey said...

I read it cuz I luvs you both.

Anonymous said...

I came over from APW- and stayed. I love to eat. I love to take a peek into other LGBTQ couple's lives... so, keep it up!

Cindy said...

So, basically, you like it the way it is and I can do whatever I want and you'll still keep reading it??? Amazing. I can't believe you're not sick of listening to me yet.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you're amazing. Love to read all your ramblings and would like easy recipes that are a quick after work solution to good eating.