WELCOME TO CINDY & JULIA'S BLOG!

Thanks for checking out our personal blog. Here, we write about what we're cooking, crafting, and otherwise doing with our lives. We hope you like it. If you're interested in learning more about our business, Crafty Broads, please visit www.craftybroads.com.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Guest Post

...because clearly, I care more about posting elsewhere than here. No! It's not true. It's just - other people give me deadlines, and my deadline is "whenever I get around to it", so... you all know what that means. I guess I should pick a couple days a week and stick to them for posting like the real bloggers do. But I digress...

If you're wondering what I think about using mics (or not) for your wedding ceremony, you can go read all about it over on Frugally Wed.

I really promise to post soon. If you want, you can put a deadline in the comments for me. (It's got a pretty good chance of working, actually. Especially if you include a topic I should ramble about.)

No comments: