WELCOME TO CINDY & JULIA'S BLOG!

Thanks for checking out our personal blog. Here, we write about what we're cooking, crafting, and otherwise doing with our lives. We hope you like it. If you're interested in learning more about our business, Crafty Broads, please visit www.craftybroads.com.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A New Cookbook

It's Saturday on a holiday weekend, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. 

Yesterday, my copy of The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes arrived, and I am pretty stoked about it. I cannot wait to dive into some of the recipes inside. Maybe as soon as next week. Especially since the farmers' markets are about to start up, and fresh, local produce will be readily available. I'm sure I'll have more to say after I've cooked through it a bit, but for now? Yum!

What are your favorite cookbooks?

The link above will take you to Amazon, which has both paper and Kindle versions available. It appears to be available, at least locally, at the big chains, and I'm sure it will appear in some smaller operations as well. I'll post an update if I find out where.

No comments: