WELCOME TO CINDY & JULIA'S BLOG!

Thanks for checking out our personal blog. Here, we write about what we're cooking, crafting, and otherwise doing with our lives. We hope you like it. If you're interested in learning more about our business, Crafty Broads, please visit www.craftybroads.com.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coming Soon: More Crafting!

Hi. Can you do something real quick for me? Look up at the top of the page. Do you see there, under the title, where it says, "eating our way through our first year of marriage"? Well. Julia and I are coming up on our first wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Which means that year of eating will be up, and this blog is going to enter its second year. (Yeah, I know, I really haven't been writing consistently for a year, and I didn't start on our wedding day either, but the year of eating is up, and now we must starve. Or something.)

Never fear dear friends and people I've never met in Singapore (HI! You read every post! Who are you?) - the blog is not going anywhere. It's just going to be a little bit different. For the better, I think. Starting next week, I will be blogging about anything and everything, which will certainly still include food, and is likely to include sewing and crafting and stage managing weddings and starting a small business and trying to grow plants on our porch in the crazy-ass weather we've been having and life in general. So. I hope you're cool with that. And if you're just here for the food... I totally get that. Check my blogroll for some excellent food-only reading.

I'll be taking the rest of the weekend off blogging to celebrate (and also to stage manage Ms. Bunny's wedding, more on that later, maybe) so this will be it until Wednesday probably. I know, how will you live without me?*

Have an excellent long weekend, eat and drink good things, and please come back next week to see if you still like my ramblings.

*You'll be just fine. You did it for all those months when I wasn't posting, didn't you?

No comments: